We offer competitive pay ranging from $20 to $25, based on experience.
As a fireplace installer, you are responsible for installing wood-burning and gas fireplaces in homes according to the manufacturer's installation instructions, company policies, and guidelines.
- Load and log materials onto a truck and make a notation of returned materials
- Install new gas or wood-burning fireplaces in the home
- Measure and installs mantles and granite base as needed around fireplaces
- Repair and maintains existing fireplaces
- Observe job site safety rules and know the location of the MSDS packets in your vehicle
- Maintain tools and truck housekeeping
- Follow OSHA and company safety procedures
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Maintain a valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of installing or repairing gas, wood burning, or pellet fireplaces is a plus
- Experience in finish Carpentry, or residential construction is helpful and preferred
Physical demands: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. You must be able to lift light to moderate weight and sit for extended periods to complete your computer job.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Supplemental Insurance (Short- and Long-Term disability, hospital indemnity, accident, critical illness, supplemental life insurance)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(K) (Pre-Tax and Post-Tax) Roth 401(k) with company matching
- Longevity Stock Program
- IBP Foundation
- Scholarship opportunities
- Employee financial assistance Program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
OJ Insulation is part of the Installed Building Products (IBP) family of companies. Integrity, knowledge, and excellent service – These aren’t just words, they represent how OJ Insulation does business. Whatever your needs, you can trust us to offer high-quality insulation materials and service. Find your next career opportunity and join our team, with OJ Insulation!