Hard work deserves rewards that match. We value the talent, passion, and drive that our employees bring to work every day. Ready to join the Momper family? Apply Today!
As an Insulation Installer, you will focus on installing insulation (fiberglass or rock wool batts) to exterior walls and ceilings. Your day-to-day "office" won't always look the same! However, you can count on the process to provide some consistency.
- Loading and logging materials onto a truck
- Erect scaffolding or ladders to the height needed
- Cut the insulation materials to size and install them in frames, ceilings, attics, or crawlspaces
- Installing insulation materials by stapling, gluing, wiring, nailing, or operating equipment that injects loose-fill or foamed insulation
- May be required to drive a company vehicle. If so, follow all driving rules and DOT requirements at all times and maintain your tools/truck
- Observe job site safety rules and know the location of the MSDS packets in your vehicle
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Installation experience is a plus
- Comfortable using standard hand tools
- Able to work in tight spaces, including attics and crawlspaces
- Able to lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Able to climb ladders and scaffolding
- Able to bend, twist, and turn body at shoulders, waist, and knees
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Being Bilingual is a plus!
Physical demands: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. You must be able to lift light to moderate weight and sit for extended periods of time to complete your job at a computer.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Longevity Stock Program
- IBP Foundation
- Scholarship opportunities
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee financial assistance Program
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
- 401(K) (Pre-Tax and Post-Tax) Roth 401(k) with company matching
- Supplemental Insurance (Short- and Long-Term disability, hospital indemnity, accident, critical illness, supplemental life insurance
Momper Insulation is part of the Installed Building Products (IBP) family of companies. Integrity, knowledge and excellent service – These aren’t just words – they represent how Momper Insulation does business. Whatever your needs, you can trust us to offer high-quality products and services. Find your next career opportunity and join our team, with Momper Insulation!