We are seeking a skilled and experienced House Wrap, Windows, and Doors Installer to join our construction team. As an installer, you will be responsible for installing house wraps, windows, and doors. Your expertise and attention to detail will play a critical role in ensuring the quality and functionality of these essential components.
- Frequent daily communication with the production manager & sales staff on job completions, install issues, wrap-ups, etc.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with builders, job supervisors/project managers, sub-contractors, and homeowners
- Verify that your daily work truck has proper DOT inspection and that all required paperwork is completed and turned in each day
- Maintain proper stock inventory supply in your daily working vehicle (Installation Supplies)
- Develop and understand the installation process of all House-wrap, Window, and Door products.
- Provide feedback to the production manager and sales staff on any ideas, issues, and concerns for the day
- Valid driver’s license is preferred
- Fully trained and understand DOT truck requirements
- Walk throughout the residential job site
- Ascend/descend ladders
- Be able to consistently lift 40-70 lbs
Physical demands: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. You must be able to lift light to moderate weight and sit for extended periods of time to complete your job at a computer.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Longevity Stock Program
- IBP Foundation
- Scholarship opportunities
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee financial assistance Program
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
- 401(K) (Pre-Tax and Post-Tax) Roth 401(k) with company matching
- Supplemental Insurance (Short- and Long-Term disability, hospital indemnity, accident, critical illness, supplemental life insurance
Installed Building Solutions II is part of the Installed Building Products (IBP) family of companies. Integrity, knowledge, and excellent service – these aren’t just words, they represent how Installed Building Solutions II does business. Whatever your needs, you can trust us to offer high-quality products and services. Find your next career opportunity and join our team, with Installed Building Solutions II!